The reviews are coming out for the 2013 Kia Optima SXL (SX Limited) and we’re not surprised that the new model is getting lots of attention.
The 2013 model updates include:
- 18-in. chrome alloy wheels
- Power folding side mirrors
- A 2.0-liter turbo four engine
- Heated front and rear Nappa leather seats
- Interior wood trim
- Backup camera
- Infinity audio system with Sirius
- Electronic parking brake
2013 Kia Optima SX L reviews are in
After you read the reviews below, we’re sure you’re going to want to consider this vehicle when it comes time to buy a car with bad credit.
- “Quite simply put there is nothing boring about the 2013 Kia Optima SXL.”
- U.S. News & World Reports
- “With sportier performance than many rivals, good fuel economy, top safety scores and upscale available features, auto critics agree that the 2013 Kia Optima is a good value in its class.”
- “First of all, it’s gorgeous. The Kia Optima has been with us for a while now, and it is really a handsome design, oozing Euro-sleekness and tastiness.”
- “When compared to its competitors, I think the 2013 Kia Optima looks much better than the Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, Chevrolet Malibu, Nissan Altima…”
How you can buy a new Kia car with bad credit
If you want to buy one of these new 2013 Kia Optima SX Limited, we have plenty in stock at our Waterford and Mt. Clemens car lots. If you think you can’t afford one because you need financing but have a poor credit score, we can help you with that too.
Summit Place Kia is one of the few Detroit car dealerships that can actually get you new car financing when you have bad credit.